40th Annual Denver Capitol Hill People’s Fair in Civic Center Park.
This free event sponsored by the Capitol Hill United Neighborhood (CHUN) is a city favorite.
- 6 stages with live music and entertainment
- Delicious food
- Handmade Arts and Crafts
- Tons of fun for the kids and the whole family!
Friday, June 3: First Friday Art Walk on Santa Fe 60 galleries. 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 4: FREE Day at the Denver Art Museum! (walking distance from all the People’s Fair activities at Civic Center Park)
Old South Pearl Street will be buzzing with activities this weekend:
- Friday, June 3: First Friday Art Walk on South Pearl Street
- Friday – Sunday, June 3-5: Sidewalk Sale on South Pearl Street
- Sunday, June 5: Farmers Market with the Green Fair on South Pearl Street 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Washington Park Open Houses: While you’re in the neighborhood, stop by our open houses!
Saturday June, 4: 623 S. Vine Street, Denver 80209 12:00 – 2:00
Saturday & Sunday June 4-5: 601 S. Race Street, Denver 80209 2:00-4:00
Have a wonderful weekend in Denver!